Hey, I'm Love Sharma. It's my personal website; I intend to showcase my work, thoughts, and a little about personal things.
I'm currently working with Autodesk, Singapore as a Principal Software Engineer. Projects I've worked on include:
- Identity (Current): Autodesk's User management system manages.
- API Management: It's an API Management Service that manages Authentication, Authorisation, Rate Limiting, Monetization, Subscription, Locale, etc., capabilities as part of the overall platform. The foundational service is Apigee. It handles ~7,000 TPS.
- Centralize Log Routing: This Log Routing solution receives Application, Metrics, and Trace Logs from Different Services with capabilities like PII Masking, Truncate, Quota, etc., and routes them to different destinations like Splunk, S3, etc. The Scale is ~50GB/minute.
Before Autodesk, I worked with Google, India, to build a training enrollment system for DoubleClick Customers, Google Tag Manager (Used by more than 2M+ Users) and a few more internal tools.
I'm actively involved in a few StartUps (i.e., Prediction Guru, Centre For Mindfulness, PolySport, and a few more - More information below) as a Technical Advisor / Consultant.
My area of interest are:
- Solution Architecture / Problem Solving
- Agile Methodologies
- Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Distributed system implementation
- Microservices development
- Product Development
- API Management
- Cloud Infrastructures
- User Experiences
- Gamification / Game mechanics
Apart from professional activities, I love to read books or blogs on Psychologies (Mindfulness, Transpersonal Psychology, etc.), Philosophies (Advaita Vedanta, Śūnyavāda, etc.), and Technologies during my leisure time. Lastly, I am a proud father of two kids.